quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009

Obedience Seminar





Obedience Seminar
This weekend, me and Teco, went to the Obedience Competition Seminar lecture by Mads Moller and organized by Doggy Club.

All organization and event was very well organized and we must give congratulations to Pedro Araújo for the warm welcome and personal assistance.

For someone that wishes to improve the performance in Obedience Competitions, achieve higher scores and know the best way to teach the dogs in this modality, it was precious and excellent seminar.

Personally I left with a clear goal and clear training method for my Obedience dogs and this was quite an achievement for me, since I was quite confused in how to proper train my dogs.

Of course I give a very special thanks to Mr. Moller that shares the some admiration and joy to handle and work with dogs and specially dogs from the breed Australian Shepherd and Border Collie.




Other activities:




Sem comentários: